Interview with Dr. Adrian Delia, where we asked questions submitted by you, the public
For more information about progress on the interview with Dr. Bernard Grech, feel free to message us and we will gladly update you on the situation at the time.
- Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy during your down time?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite TV series?
- Which is better, Irkotta or Pizelli?
- Who is your Role Model?
- Do you consider yourself as more of a Liberal or Conservative?
- Which political ideology are you personally more in favour of; Nationalism or Internationalism?
- What or who inspired you to get involved into the world of politics?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Does it involve PN and if so, how do you envision PN in 10 years time?
- What do you want your legacy to look like?
- How has your campaign experience been till now, especially since it hasn’t been like any other campaign in the past due to the pandemic?
- How would a Nationalist Party under your leadership tackle the debt issue while avoiding the possibility of corporate campaign contributions from powerful business stakeholders?
- What makes you believe you are the person best fit for the job?
- How do you plan to attract predominantly Labour-leaning Maltese youths?
- What would you consider to be the main problems present in the party? How do you plan to solve them?
- What would you consider to be the main problems present in the country? How do you plan to solve them?
- What is your view of the overpopulation issue? Is it a problem of illegal or the mismanagement of legal immigration? How would you address the issue if you were the Prime Minister?
- What does the PN stand for in 2020? What would you like for it to stand for?
- In a small country like our own, do you believe it is possible to clamp down on the nepotism phenomenon, considering the expense of votes it would result in?
- What is your view on abortion?
In which cases would you allow an abortion to happen?
Do you think abortion is an issue of women’s reproductive rights?
Would you ever be open to calling for a referendum on abortion?
If a referendum were to show that the Maltese population is in favour of legalising abortion, would you respect that decision?
- How do you plan on safeguarding Journalist’s rights, if not expanding them? What is your view on recent decisions relating to the press taken by top government officials and the Broadcasting Authority?
- How do you plan to attract the more liberal PN supporters if you were to be elected?
- In an election that is happening to replace your leadership after you lost a number of confidence votes, what sense does it make that you contest for the leadership once again? Does this not contradict what you demanded of Joseph Muscat in recent years (especially towards late 2019)?
- On ‘Ras imb’ Ras’ you mentioned that action will be taken against some of the so called rebel MPs if you were elected. Are there any actions, apart from removing them from the shadow cabinet, which you plan on taking against them?
- What is your view of the Green new deal concept explained by EU commission president Von Der Leyen and do you plan for Malta to take on a similar revolutionary attitude? If so, how?
- How would you combat the ever growing rent prices and cheap labour wages?
- What approach will you take to the subject of reform in the construction industry if elected?
- What is your view on constitutional reform?
- What is your view on the legalisation of recreational cannabis?
- What is your message to the voters and the general public?